In today's world of increasingly complex litigation you simply cannot do it alone. Let's
face it. Your probability of a success increases when you have the expertise of an
experienced "court savvy" Certified Public Accountant on your side.
You get a different point of view, guidance pointing your legal team in the right
direction, consultation on the most effective documents to use, important questions to ask
the opposition, qualified witness testimony and rebuttal of oppositional testimony.
Our services include:
In a nutshell, our litigation support service is focused on results. Results backed up with
our proven litigation support track record. Find out more about how we can help you and
your client increase your chances of winning by contacting us using the form below.
- Assistance with pre-trial and trial issues
- Information, document and exhibit creation and collection
- Clear explanations of the facts regarding accounting, business, and tax
- Strategy development, data analysis, witnesses preparation
- Assessment of damages, losses, earnings, profits, disputes, and business value
- Rebuttal of opposing expert testimony and cross-examination questions
- Assistance with settlement negotiations